Cisbio Bioassays is a global developer of products, technologies and services used in drug discovery, and a reference provider of immunoassays for in vitro diagnostics. HTRF®, its proprietary technology, is a widely used assay platform implemented by the pharmaceutical industry for high throughput screening.
Apprentice, graduate, experimented ? Each collaborator has its own place and value inside our company.
Regularly looking for new talents, our success is linked with the commitment and passion of our teams, we strongly believe, interaction is everything.
Driven by biotechnologie and its environment ? Watch now our online ads !
You don’t find a position matching your request? Do not hesitate to send us your spontaneous application, joining a CV and your cover letter.
Published on: Sep. 3, 2014
Job code: ADCLT
Location: Cisbio US
Published on: Jul. 17, 2014
Job code: TSAM07
Location: Cisbio Europe
Cisbio Bioassays is looking for a field based Technical Sales for its Drug Discovery reagents and services portfolio.
Ideally based in East of France, your territory will cover Germany, Switzerland and Denmark for Biotech and Pharmas in Life Sciences.
BS in Life Sciences or similar
2+ years experience in technical sales with knowledge of biotech and/or pharmaceutical drug development technologies and processes preferred.
German and English mandatory (French is a plus)
Excellent interpersonal communication and team building skills.
Exceptional initiative and drive.
Usage of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
50% travel within the territory with occasional travel to the headquarter in south of France.
Home Office Environment
Published on: Jun. 19, 2014
Job code: BM0614
Location: Cisbio Europe
Cisbio Bioassays Europe is seeking for a Global Product Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Marketing and Corporate Communication, you will manage a portfolio of existing Drug Discovery product lines, including epigenetics, and implement strategies to launch new products.
Your sustained marketing strategy and your interpersonal involvement with your contacts will allow you to develop our business.
You are responsible for developing your strategic product portfolio by working with R&D, Marcom and Sales to elaborate specific market driven plans while maximizing franchise value.
- Contribute to the management of the product portfolio strategy
- Develop regionalized brand plans in co-operation with Global Strategic Manager
- Elaborate region-based launch & brand plans
- Collaboratively manage new product prioritization in alignment with R&D
- Oversee product launching and provide product trainings
- Recommend regional pricing strategies by product line
- Provides product trainings & new product introductions
- Follow up business performance and prepare analytical reports to understand product/brand performance by region
- Secondarily defines and develops market-driven teams: develop market based portfolios through VOC and Internal Focus Groups
- Establish market positioning for key market areas
- Monitor competitive actions
- Coordinate cross department activities: sales, marketing, sales administration, quality, supply chain, finance, technical support, legal, etc.
- Gather market-, customers- and competitors information and support operational and strategic planning & forecasting: transfer and explain customer needs to organization
- Develop product family forecasts and news products forecasts
We search for a candidate who has long term tenacity, autonomy and willing to work in an international environment.
You must have knowledge in biology / life science.
Master Graduated (for example bachelor in science and master in marketing & sales), you have at least 6 years of experience in marketing for life science business, ideally you know the drug discovery market. You already worked 4 years in international environment
Customer minded, volunteer and involved you will make the difference in a high competitor’s environment.
Good use of Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
You are fluent in English (ideally mother tong)
CDI, full time
Published on: May. 28, 2014
Job code: US02
Location: Cisbio US
Country: United States
Cisbio US, is looking to expand its Scientific Consultant team and is seeking a Scientific Consultant in the Boston area.
Successful candidate will provide field based technical support through demonstrating HTRF products in the customer’s lab, presenting on-site HTRF seminars, performing on-site trouble shooting of HTRF assays, and working together with account managers on technical sales calls.
We are seeking someone with experience in customer support and training and / or strong assay development knowledge in both biochemical and cell based assays, key drug target class biology in small molecule and biotherapeutic drug discovery. HTS workflow and fluorescent plate reader knowledge is a plus.