Become an HTRF® expert!
Learn about HTRF technology and assay essentials. Set up your first assay with our experienced scientific coaches, improve your current practices or learn more about assay development and labeling. Cisbio offers a variety of training sessions to help you becoming an HTRF expert. Personalized technical training is also available either in Cisbio's facilities or in your laboratories. Consult our scientific team to define and organize a training course that will meet your specific needs.
Standard HTRF courses
HTRF theory and applications — 1 day
- This short course will take you through the underlying mechanisms of HTRF: fluorescence partners, FRET process, HTRF bio- and photophysics, measurement , signal correction and interpretation and HTRF-compatible instrumentation
- This session will cover practical applications of HTRF products: GPCRs, kinases, protein:protein interactions, enzymatic assays, biomolecule quantification (e.g. cytokines, hormones, biomarkers…)
Running a cell-based HTRF assay — 2½ days
- During this practical session, you will be taught how to run an HTRF cell-based assay, typically cAMP or IP-One. Using Cisbio's biological material, the course includes cell preparation and stimulation phases, detection step and data interpretation.
- Together with your tutor, you will go through the essential steps required for assay optimization, miniaturization, and troubleshooting.
Running a biochemical HTRF assay — 2 days
- This session will teach you how to perform a biochemical HTRF assay, such as the detection of kinase activity. Using Cisbio's biological material, you will go through the essential steps required for assay optimization, miniaturization, and troubleshooting.
Labeling with HTRF tracers — 3 days
- This training course is for more experienced HTRF users and will cover the basic protein chemistry knowledge applied to using HTRF fluorophores: cryptate, XL665, d2, biotin…
- The theory part will be followed by the labeling of the interaction partners with HTRF fluorophores and by the validation of the conjugate produced in a biochemical assay.
Tag-lite theory and applications — 3 days
This course covers theory of aspects of HTRF and Tag-lite. Emphasis is put on examples of Tag-lite platform applications for receptor investigation.
It includes a two-day practical session on one of the main Tag-lite approaches: ligand binding, receptor dimerization, or receptor internalization. Essential technical assay development steps such as cell labeling and receptor plasmid transfection are also covered. The training program can be customized with respect to content or target type.
For pricing, please contact your local sales representative.
|Theory and applications||63TRN001|
|Running a cell-based HTRF assay||63TRN002|
|Running a biochemical HTRF assay||63TRN003|
|Labeling with HTRF tracers||63TRN004|
|Tag-lite theory and applications||63TRN005|